DTI offers highly structured support for the review of data in connection with inquiries, investigations and litigation matters. Our experienced team of review professionals leverages industry-leading processes and best practices as well as technology-driven innovations to maximize performance and reduce costs across a wide spectrum of review services.
DTI recently acquired Providus, a leading provider of legal staffing, recruiting, and document review services. As part of the acquisition, DTI added Providus’ highly secure, state-of-the-art document review centers to the DTI infrastructure. Providus’ suite of services is strongly aligned with DTI’s e-discovery and review service strategy. Combining Providus’ legal staffing and document review expertise and DTI’s e-discovery services will create a unique and superior managed document review business supporting both law firms and corporations nationwide. DTI is capable of staffing large-scale document review projects on-site and within its own document review centers across the United States.
- Review for relevance and issue coding
- Privilege review and privilege log creation
- Predictive coding / technology-assisted review
Antitrust Review – HSR Second Requests
- Index creation
- Coding of document types and categories
- Compliance with records retention policies
Our document review services are provided on-site at client locations and through our highly secure network of DTI owned and operated Knowledge and Document Review Centers.
click map for a larger version
Our services include a comprehensive e-discovery process, the use of our Document Review Centers or securing space, workstations, phones and all essential tools to complete any document review to meet critical deadlines.
- Projects managed by a strong team of document review veterans
- Bundling with other DTI services – creating cost benefits and streamlined communication and accountability across a wider range of discovery services
Location & Security
- Document review centers where YOU want them; anytime and anyplace
- Availability of a growing network of highly secure DTI review facilities
- Dedicated, private space for your project; no commingling of matters
- Full data security management
- 24-hour secured building access
- Fully furnished offices and work space
- State of the art large dual screen monitors
- Computers designed to your specifications, ergonomically configured with single or dual flat panel monitors
- T1,T2, T3 lines (or fiber) for high speed internet bandwidth and consistent uninterrupted service
- Telephones, voicemail, office equipment and supplies
- Advanced and integrated use of technology, including predictive coding / technology-assisted review and other automation tools, to maximize performance and reduce costs
- Full service technical support available on call/on-site
- Certified trainers to provide review training across various review software platforms
- Project Managers, Team Leaders, Experienced Attorneys and Paralegals
- Utilization of best practices document review protocols to encourage accuracy and consistency