In the Pacific Northwest? Schedule court reporting services now!
Our Portland court reporters offer an unmatched level of local, personal service backed by the infrastructure of a leading national discovery and litigation services company to our Pacific Northwest clients.
DTI Portland is the leading court reporting and videography provider serving the Pacific Northwest. Clients appreciate our personal, local service and trust our certified reporters for depositions in even the largest, most complex cases. We have the unique ability to deliver high-quality court reporting along with our full suite of litigation support solutions.
Where We Shine
- Complex Construction Defect Matters
- Employment Litigation
- Large Class-Action Matters
Whether you are looking for court reporting services and legal videography services in Portland or elsewhere in the Pacific Northwest, DTI offers:
- Experienced State and Nationally Certified Court Reporters
- Certified Realtime Reporters and CLVS Videographers
- Convenient and Personalized Scheduling
Court Reporting with Litigation Support Integration
We save clients time and money by fully integrating a full range of litigation support services. From court reporting and legal video to coding, along with a complete suite of discovery services, we promote communication and collaboration every step of the way to ensure the seamless delivery of every project.
What to Expect
- Multiple conference rooms exclusively for client use can be booked for depositions, mediations and meetings.
- In-house syncing of HQ video and linking of exhibits for Summation, Sanction, PowerPoint, and other popular platforms
- E-trans and exhibit case management repositories
- Live MPEG files with no conversion fees
- Video conferencing
- Itemized billing with no hidden charges
A Focus on Technology to Control Costs and Give You an Advantage
DTI is the largest independent provider of litigation, discovery and managed support services for the legal and corporate markets in the United States. With more than 27 offices in major markets nationwide and on-site client services in 60 markets, DTI supports the majority of the AmLaw 100 law firms and numerous Fortune 500 Corporations. Our experienced team helps you properly integrate the newest and most appropriate tools in depositions, data forensics, paper and e-discovery as well as coding.